Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am back

After such a long time I am back again with lots of experience, sweet memories and thoughts to share.
My sweetheart and I spent 21 wonderful days together with lots of fun, extreme, adventures and hectic days. I simply didn't have a single minute to sit and share it in my blog. While leaving he told me: "Now you have lots of things to write in your blog". How come I could know then that I would catch a cold and would be lying in bed with 40 C high temperature after his departure. Everybody was teasing me like I couldn't bear the separation with my fiancé ... :)

Yes, we managed to get engaged too. But let's not mix everything. I'll try to enlighten every event and every cause in a separate post.

So, let's take a tour ....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful visit, and heart felt congratulations on your engagement! I really can say I so understand the happiness you must have felt to finally see him, and the sadness of having to say good bye. I hope that he will be back with you very soon, and wish you a quick recovery from your flu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot dear Soulfu. Indeed the visit was fantastic and full of wonderful episodes. I'll try to post as much as I can to share it with you all :)

    ReplyDelete