Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happiness

Happiness is when you are straggling for 29 months to get united with your soul-mate and you never give up while passing through so many difficulties and barriers. And finally when the day comes you don't know what you feel, how to behave and suddenly you see a miracle.

Standing at  the airport waiting hall I was really not feeling anything. I knew only that there would come someone to whom I had been talking in skype 22 hours ago. And everything was so usual as it had been for all the time we spent together ...in the net.

Yes, I met him in the net, fell in love through phone and kept my relationship in skype. So what? But doubts and frustration never left me...

It took only one second, one sight to fill up my senses with unexplainable feeling of being fulfilled and complete. No if and but, no doubt , no cry, just endless happiness...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ruzi! I'm so very happy for you both, after all of that effort and hard work, you truly deserve it :) Please keep us updated on how things go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Soulful,
    Thanks a lot for your comment and for your wishes.
    I am back to work now. Hope to get time and fill up my blog with all the experience I had during last month.

    ReplyDelete