Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Photography

I really like photography and I dream of having a professional camera and traveling all over the world. Well this is my dream but in reality I don't have even a simple camera right now and I always used to delay taking photography courses due to lack of time and resources. Despite of this I always used to believe that I have the sense of photography which gives me that passion....
Well , well, it was like that until I discovered what kind of great photos can my sweetheart get with one shoot and how many shoots it takes me to get a photo a bit reminding the one he got. Oh My GOD, it is really difficult to arrange the angle, compare the background with face and get perfect match of the farther and and closer objects, etc., etc... Another dream of mine was to have a good photo-session: in nature, at different backgrounds and with different poses. And now wherever we went if we happened to be alone I was the lucky one to have lots of great looking pics and he was the one who was destined to be shot by me.... Imagine his disappointment :(  "And you say you wanna become a photographer ?" .
He could manage all these things so easily. I discovered a great photographer, I'd rather say a master in my sweetheart. Thank you jaan :)



....But no, wait. I found the way out when I noticed one more thing. Whenever we visited any sight be it in Yerevan or out of Yerevan: historical sights, mountains, churches, monasteries,  he preferred taking pictures of people in the combination with a good background. I am a total contradiction. When I see landscape I forget about people, portraits, combination.... I like landscape, I get good pictures and let me say that obviously I am able to develop this skill.
So, honey again we end up being a perfect match. You gonna admire me and take my pics and I am gonna travel all over India and one day, believe me, I'll have my own exhibition of  "Incredible India through my camera"

1 comment:

  1. I liked your post; I have a similar issue with AG. He and his brother are so good with photography. However, when it was my turn to take pictures of them, they had to stand and arrange the angle and everything first before telling me to take the camera. It became a big joke everytime it was my turn to take a picture. AG always enjoys landscape pictures too; he always says that the face and person is secondary to the scene in the background :)

    ReplyDelete