Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Presents from India

What I like most in this world is receiving and giving presents. Moreover in presents I appreciate not its cost but its spiritual value and the reason.
Among all the presents that I got from India I would like to emphasize two of them that really touched my heart.
First one is a souvenir of Lord Ganesha sent by one of my fiance's best friends with a greeting card where he calls me "Bhabi" sister-in-law.
I was so much excited to see this and I really felt the love and care it was prepared with.

My souvenir from Manu
Lord Ganesha




And the second one is a wooden  key chain made especially for us. Before traveling to Armenia my sweetheart visited Varanasi (Benaras) with his brother, an Indian friend and an Armenian friend - Karen who is living in India since last 10 years. Karen is not a friend actually but through Ranu he became my brother. In India he is recognized as my brother by everyone and Ranu is calling him "my Sala" which means brother-in-law. I really love him so much, he is such a darling. Fortunately I can be sure that at least one family member I'll have in India when I move there forever.  Karen ordered this heart shape key chain with our names at the bank of Ganga "to gift it to his sister and would be brother-in-law".


From the core of my heart I want to thank both my Indian and Armenian friends from India for such a nice surprise. They are really special to me and I will carry the warmth coming from them in my heart forever .

No comments:

Post a Comment