Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Refreshing memories

I came back to Yerevan with enthusiastic plan to write down everything happened to me in India. but soon I dived in so many different projects and work that I left my blog for a while (again). While  am preparing new posts I decided to upload here some photos taken in India as a shower to my Tulsi not to fed away:)

Lotus temple - my first sightseeing destination in Delhi
People visiting Akshardham
Mandir - a Hindu temple at Chandni Chok , old Delhi
My favorite flower tree
Humayun Tomb - dedicated to a husband by a wife
Malls are everywhere in Delhi. This one I liked because of
its excellent decorated surroundings
Kutub Minar
Mother
Purana Qila
At Isckon temple in Vrindavan
Amber Forte, Jaipur, Rajastan
Red Fort, Old Delhi


No comments:

Post a Comment