Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A shower to my Tulsi

" Baby, Tulsi Leaves need some water. Give some rain...", said my sweetheart in the morning. 

Indeed, I haven't updated my blog since so long. It's not like I don't have thoughts to share but honestly said I have troubles with doing this. I could have written here like lack of time, being busy here and there, blah, blah, blah...but the real reason is that while being transformed from abstract form into written material my thoughts lose the essence, their real meaning. This has been a real problem to me since school. When we had some topic to write an essay I would speak on it for hours. My teachers would admire my ideas. But when I had to sit down and write all I had discussed the real tragedy used to start. Whatever I wrote seemed to be less than I wanted to express, whatever I expressed was losing it's shine. I always wanted more than had been done.

In the course of time this complex (yes, I do call it a complex) was rectified a bit. Now I am running a blog in my own language -  Armenian. It goes ok though. And now a new challenge with English. The lack of vocabulary in English doesn't give me a chance to write properly to describe my musings. Actually I started this blog for that only- to challenge myself in writing in English. In fact I like writing long. But I got the clue. I will not write long posts. Instead I will start with short posts to train myself. 

Sweetheart I can't promise rain but at least I'll try to shower them :)


2 comments:

  1. This is more than rain..a pure shower of life! You write excellently without any doubts. Your thoughts are as beautiful as you are. I have no words to explain it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. you are too kind to me as always.

    ReplyDelete